Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blog Assignment #11: Video Responses

Little Kids...Big Potential
     This video of Mrs.Cassidy's first grade class in Canada is brilliant! It is amazing that these students are already learning how to create/use not only blogs, but other useful tools such as Skype, Wiki, and various other web pages. I have to hand it to Mrs.Cassidy for having the patience to work with her students in a way that will enhance and prepare them for the future educational world. She has taken her students to such great heights and standards; and she is proving that even first graders have the capability to surpass all previous expectations placed on them. I think that a very important lesson can be learned through Mrs.Cassidy's class and that lesson is  we shouldn't limit our students. We, as teachers, should push them to their fullest potential and let them show us what they really can do. I hope to be as great of a teacher as Mrs.Cassidy in the future. I want to be able to incorporate such tools as Skype & Symbaloo and many others. I want my students' minds to be as vast in knowledge as humanly possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment