Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blog Project #6: C4K, December

First Post:
Yasmine's Post
Yasmine is a student in Mr. St. Pierre's class. She is feeling the frustration of not having people comment on her blog post that she has worked so hard on. I think that younger students tend to get more easily frustrated when comments do not automatically appear, but I told her that she should not get discouraged because of her lack of comments on some posts. Her work does not go unnoticed and that the comments will come if she keeps posting.

Second Post:
Mrs.Huebner's Class
I commented on a post by Melissa where she told about her upcoming concert that she will be playing in. She told about the concert itself and who plays what, as well as what songs will be sung. I think that her blog post was very informative and there was a lot of excitement coming from her end. I asked her to post a second blog telling the readers how the concert went.

No comments:

Post a Comment