Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blog Project #6: C4K, November

First Post:
2KM at Leopold Primary School
I commented on a post where the children in Ms. McGready's class made a surprise video for her wedding ceremony. The children recited this sweet poem and then a video followed. I think that it speaks alot when the students think so highly of a teacher that they decide to do this for her on her wedding day. To me, it means that she has obviously had some sort of impact in the student's lives.

Second Post:
Ruohullah's Blog
Ruohullah is a student in Canada (Gaudet's class) who is writing blog posts as part of an assignment. In this particular post, Ruohullah wrote about what he did the previous weekend. He seems like a very active child and I think that is very important to maintain -especially while in school.

Third Post:
Mrs.Melito's Class
I commented on a Wordle post done by Cierra M in Mrs.Melito's class. The assignment was to create a words using 20 different terms/definitions that they had learned so far in the class. I think that Cierra had a very nice color scheme and the layout of her words were very neat and organized. I think that it's cool how students are learning how to create Wordles and use the internet to their advantage at such a young age.

No comments:

Post a Comment